Sunday, April 25, 2010

Planning

In my research, I plan to use About.com articles because they have a lot of information that is clear and understandable about a lot of topics. I also plan to use the links that I find on Wikipedia pages about my question. I will also use known news websites such as BBC because I know the information is accurate and it has a lot of helpful details that I may not find somewhere else.
It's not such a good idea to do a regular Google search rather than an advanced search because the regular search gives you very random websites about your topic that might not be relevant or true. When you use an advanced search, you get precise websites that have more information about what you're looking for and that are more useful to you.
It's better to get information from a book or online encyclopedia than finding a site through a research engine because you know that the information is true. When using a research engine, it's hard to be sure if the information is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment