Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Would I Immigrate To?


After my university studies, I think I would immigrate to New York to live and work. I would immigrate there for many reasons. First of all, I would like to be a fashion magazine editor and New York a fashion capital. There are many job opportunities in this field there. I would also immigrate there because the American government gives people a lot of freedom and the government is in their favor. New York has a wide range of religions, but most all cultures are accepted. Since it's a fashion capital, people there in general dress according to the current fashion. It's also interesting to observe how people dress because that also influences fashion. New York is not only a fashion capital, but a very popular city.
The early Americans that lived in the colonies/states had similar reasons for moving. They also wanted better economic opportunities and jobs. They felt that their future was in the west.
Image here

0 comments:

Post a Comment